Wednesday 18 February 2009

Woah I'm Going To Korea!

Does anyone share my dream? Just hang on a second I'll get to it, it's pretty strange but I'm sure it's not unique...nothing's unique these days. I have an interest, a passion and I know I'm not the only one because I've seen the masses online who do too. This passion of mine is Asia, yes, it's facsinating, I'm obsessed, so I've decided to make a dream of it; go to university, study korean culture, then go teach there, anyone planning to do the same?


I love Korea, had my doubts at first (When I first tried Kimchi... it's grown on me now) but there's a certain appeal to it, this appeal may be insubstantial as I've never been but there is definetely something about it. Could it be the glottalized sound of the language? It's not as charming or pretty as Japanese but more throaty and handsome, I guess what im saying is masculine. Or is it the fashion, in which Seoul definetely comes second to Tokyo in Asia's most fashionable places. I know one thing that deffinetely attracts me is the actors (ahhh Lee Min Ki and Joo Ji Hoon, how my heart flutters when I think of you both) and the cliched dramas which they play in.


My dream, however, has an ulterior motive behind it, for as I'm out there I plan to get discovered for my adorable cuteness and become an expartriate actor/idol following in the footsteps of Dennis Oh and the fantastic Daniel Henney. So I know the previous paragraphs aren't impossible to relate to but how about this one, is it anyone's dream? Shall we do it together? Help each other defeat the obstacles in our way? Ooh I'm excited....Korea here I come xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment